RV Park ... we have a website coming soon for online booking.
RV Park Rates:
For RV Park Reservations: CALL: 512-752-3331 Monday through Friday, 8 AM - 5 PM
1. Come to City Hall and pay directly during business hours or use our drop box at City Hall.
2. There is a drop box beside the dump station with a swinging door that has envelopes in it. Fill an envelope out, drop your money in it and place it in the drop box.
- 13 sites which have water, electricity, outdoor pit and picnic table
- 4 sites with electric hook-up only (good for campers)
- Dump Station (usage fee is $5 for each time you use)
- Bathhouse with showers and restrooms (front of park)
- 88 acre park with walking trail
- Fishing pond with Pavilion
- Rodeo arena
- Plenty of paved parking
- Great playgrounds for toddlers and older kids
- 2 Volleyball courts (sand)
- Pavilion by playground
- Areas of the park are available for rent for events like, weddings, family reunions, rodeos, roping's, sorting's, music, etc.
- 2 Softball fields, 1 Baseball field and 2 T-ball fields
- Concession stand by fields
- Bathrooms by fields